cpss407 | undergraduate
Treatment Techniques And Programs For Sex Offenders
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Treatment for Special Populations
- Describe strategies for treating special populations of sex offenders.
- Identify the specific needs of different special populations.
Treating Sex Offenders
- Identify ethical issues that may arise in sex offender treatment.
- Identify strategies for managing personal opinions or biases toward sex offenders in the treatment setting.
- Survey different instruments used in the assessment of sex offenders.
- Describe how assessment results affect treatment and management of sex offenders.
General Treatment Approaches and Models
- Compare different models for treating sex offenders.
- Evaluate empirically supported methods for reducing recidivism in sexual offending.
Special Topics in Sex Offender Treatment
- Identify special issues or concerns with medical treatment.
- Identify special considerations for treating offenders with particularly heinous crimes.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.