cpss418 | undergraduate
Prevention And Treatment Interventions
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Juvenile Delinquency and Institutional Assessment
- Evaluate targeted treatment approaches for specialized populations.
- Examine how subcultures influence treatment.
- Analyze juvenile probation trends, community treatment, and institutional assessment.
Community Reintegration: Change Though Continued Care
- Distinguish between the effects of mentoring and other forms of aftercare on juvenile offenders.
- Assess the value of aftercare programs for youth.
Evidence-Based Foundational Treatment Models
- Identify treatment systems, modalities, and models of adolescent care.
- Analyze the approaches to treatment strategies for adolescents.
- Examine youth-focused treatment programs.
Assessment, Methods, Procedures, and Program Delivery
- Summarize the objectives of the multidimensional and convergent validation model of assessment.
- Interpret the guidelines for using assessment instruments.
- Evaluate the elements, guidelines, and procedures for program delivery.
Juvenile Delinquency Prevention and Intervention
- Examine the origins of status offenders.
- Assess the methods of early childhood delinquency prevention.
- Propose a comprehensive juvenile justice strategy.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.