css562 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Simple Data Structure, Files, and Exception Handling
- Develop a Java™ program that includes exception handling.
- Develop a Java™ program that includes reading and writing data files.
- Apply arrays and ArrayList in Java™ programming.
Managing Quality and Reuse
- Understand code reuse.
- Improve quality of code through unit test.
- Apply refactoring.
Leading a Programming Team
- Understand different methodologies in programming.
- Discuss practices and issues in leading a programming team.
- Research current career requirement and opportunity in leading a programming team.
Java™ and Object-Oriented Programming Introduction
- Understand object-oriented terminology.
- Setup and use an Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Compile and run a Java™ program.
Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Apply classes and methods in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Understand the structure of a Java™ program with Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Develop a simple GUI program.
Conditional and Iterative Structures
- Apply standard conditional structures.
- Apply standard iterative structures.
- Develop a GUI based Java™ program containing conditional and iterative structures.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.