cur524 | Graduate
topic title goes here
- Describe formative evaluation strategies of developed materials.
- Determine delivery modality.
- Outline instructional strategies.
- Identify the implementation of the instructional plan.
- Analyze the purposes of formative assessment to support learner outcomes.
- Evaluate resources for instructional delivery.
Introduction to Instructional Design
- Examine applications of instructional design.
- Identify what is and what is not instructional design.
- Outline the history of the field of instructional design.
- Analyze the relationship between instructional design and learning.
- Examine summative evaluation strategies for evaluating an instructional program.
- Analyze possible recommendations for future use of the instructional plan.
- Describe the criteria that stakeholders consider when reviewing summative results.
The Field of Instructional Design
- Examine trends in the field of instructional design.
- Compare and contrast traditional and non-traditional approaches to instructional design.
Systematic Approach to Instructional Design
- Define a systematic approach to instructional design.
- Examine the relationship of learning theories to instructional design models.
- Relate implications for instructional design based on learning theories.
- Analyze the components of a systems approach to instructional development (ADDIE).
Analysis of Needs
- Examine the components of a needs assessment.
- Create a needs assessment based on performance gaps.
- Construct goals for an instructional plan.
- Create performance-based objectives that align with instructional goals.
- Describe a summative assessment to support learner outcomes.
- Analyze the impact of learner characteristics and learning context on instructional design.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.