cur578 | Graduate
Evaluation And Assessment Of Curriculum
topic title goes here
Review of the Curriculum Design Process
- Determine issues related to the curriculum planning process
- Analyze the relationship between curriculum and instruction
- Discover opportunities for professional growth
- Review definitions of curriculum
- Determine the factors that impact curriculum
Overview of Curriculum Evaluation
- Determine the evaluation elements of the curriculum
- Analyze curriculum evaluation techniques
- Examine factors related to evaluation of curriculum
Overview of Curriculum Assessment
- Describe the historical perspective of assessment
- Examine issues related to assessment
- Analyze the components of effective curriculum
Evaluation of Instruction
- Examine the differences between curriculum evaluation and assessment
- Compare and contrast instructional and curriculum evaluation
- Analyze strategies for evaluation of instruction
Role of Assessment in Teaching and Learning
- Examine classroom-based assessments
- Compare and contrast formative and summative assessments
- Examine traditional assessments
- Examine authentic assessments
- Illustrate the effects of motivation on assessment.
- Analyze performance-based assessment techniques
- Recognize effective grading practices
- Compare and contrast norm-referenced and criterion-referenced standardized assessments
- Recognize ways to use standardized test scores effectively
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.