cyb415 | undergraduate
Project Cybersecurity Policy And Governance
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Security Management and Risk Management Program
- Analyze choices for determining information security specifications and apply that gained knowledge to building a security management plan.
- Evaluate legal and regulatory compliance requirements necessary in formulating a comprehensive information security governance program plan.
- Develop a systematic process for evaluating risk and critical controls for informing a risk framework and management plan.
- Create a security management program that aligns with organizational goals, objectives, and outcomes.
- Analyze an information system for determining and applying security control objectives and information security risk knowledge in order to build a security plan.
- Assess information security controls for mitigating risks and securing operations for a specified industry organization.
- Produce an appropriate information security policy.
- Develop appropriate processes for continuous improvement using a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) to assist in audit management.
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Analyze organizational structure, culture, and key vendors for aligning an information security portfolio with organizational goals, objectives, and outcomes.
- Analyze the organizational structure, culture, and key objectives of a security operations center (SOC) in order to develop a SOC implementation plan.
- Create a plan for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
- Appraise policies and procedures for network, device, and application security.
- Generate a risk management and incident response plan.
- Create an agreement for a penetration testing.
Vendor Selection Policy
- Evaluate a strategic plan for the information security program that supports the organizationâs business objectives.
- Develop a financial model for the investments needed that supports the information security program in alignment with the strategic plan.
- Design a vendor selection policy and plan for an organization that relies on vendor IT products.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.