dbm261 | undergraduate
Advanced Desktop Databases
topic title goes here
Analytics and Advanced Reporting
- Perform data analysis with reports.
- Design decision Support Architectures.
Advanced Database Design II
- Enforce Cardinality and Referential Integrity for databases.
- Create tables with primary and foreign keys.
Advanced Database Design
- Create normalized relational databases.
- Create an extended ERD model.
- Design queries joining multiple tables.
- Write queries in SQL.
- Generate simple reports that provide business intelligence.
- Create complex reports that incorporate totals and subtotals and sub reports.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.