dbm263 | undergraduate
Desktop Databases Development
topic title goes here
- Identify application components and features.
- Create data tables.
- Define table relationships and Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD).
Database Application Implementation
- Plan stages of an implementation phase.
- Demonstrate database application testing.
- Demonstrate application-debugging techniques.
Desktop Database Planning
- Describe relational database management software.
- Define data entities and attributes.
- Define customer application requirements.
- Explain when it is appropriate to use or develop a desktop database application.
- Build database forms.
- Develop database applications to customer specifications.
- Build database menus.
- Describe structured query languages, methods, and techniques.
- Outline a basic file maintenance and storage plan.
- Explain how to use Visual Basic Application Language (VBA).
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.