dbm265 | undergraduate
Managing The Database Environment
topic title goes here
DBMS Availability and Recovery
- Identify availability procedures.
- Identify backup and recovery procedures.
- Determine cost of availability.
- Explain physical and logical design.
- Explain configuration of a database.
DBMS Standards and Procedures
- Explain database standards.
- Identify DBMS requirements.
- Describe the role of a DBA.
- Describe DBA tools.
- Explain DBMS strategy.
- Determine security strategies.
- Explain performance monitoring and tuning.
- Describe user access.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.