dbm381 | undergraduate
This course covers database concepts. Topics include data analysis, the principal data models with emphasis on the relational model, entity-relationship diagrams, database design, normalization, and database administration.
This undergraduate-level course is 5 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Apply normalization to a relational database.
- Explain normalization.
Database Management in Health Care
Explain health care data collection standards.
- Interpret health care data collection forms.
- Demonstrate the application of a database in the desktop environment.
Database Architecture in Health Care
- Describe the needs of database users across the health care continuum.
- Define relational database systems.
- Explain database architecture in health care.
- Define health care database systems.
Database Design in Health Care
- Explain health care database design.
- Explain entity-relationship diagrams from a management perspective.
- Apply entity-relationship diagrams within a health care management context.
Database Management Application in Health Care
Evaluate database managemnt in health care.
- Evaluate database design principles in health care.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.