dnp792 | Graduate
Concept Continuing Enrollment II
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
DNP Practice Dissertation Development
- Competency B: Explain concepts of research methods, research designs, and data analysis processes appropriate to the study of a specified evidence-based practice problem. [Wk 3]
- Competency C: Outline how to apply ethical principles in a research plan to reduce bias and provide for the protection of human subjects. [Wk 3]
- Competency D: Articulate rationale for the inclusion of stakeholders and interprofessional collaboration as integral to an identified focus of study. [Wk 3]
- Competency E: Develop a comprehensive prÃ©cis reflecting a feasible, meaningful, and aligned practice dissertation study that can affect necessary practice change or the translation of research to practice, and would be important to the practice of nursing and related fields in health care. [Wk 3]
- Competency A: Refine a practice problem for the development of a DNP practice dissertation utilizing the selected PICO(T) question. [Wk 3]
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.