doc734a | Graduate
Doctoral Project IV
- Develop a learning contract for completion of the dissertation.
- Analyze data from research study to form the results section of the dissertation.
- Synthesize study results to form the recommendations and conclusions of the dissertation.
- Reformulate dissertation proposal for initial chapters of dissertation.
- Develop final dissertation integrating the updated proposal chapters as well as the results and recommendations sections.
- Defend dissertation study orally.
- Submit successfully defended dissertation study to Dean for final approval.
This graduate-level course is 8 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.