dsc330 | undergraduate
Data Communication And Visualization For Business
topic title goes here
- Explain how visualization designers and professionals add value to data analytics.
- Interpret visualization graphics for management decisions.
- Determine the most effective options for displaying various types of data in visualization software packages.
Creating the Story
- Interpret information from dashboards for use in strategic storytelling.
- Make decisions using visualization graphics that combines data from various sources.
- Compare dashboard architecture options.
- Create a dashboard with combined graphics in order to communicate a strategy.
- Evaluate story elements of a case study.
- Identify best practices in the use of animation.
Complete Story Creation
- Visualize an applied case study in order to analyze a specific industry.
- Create a storyboard supporting a visualization strategy.
- Demonstrate methods used to effectively visualize story elements.
Introduction to Applied Visualizations for Business
- Identify key elements of effective visualization for business decision-making.
- Analyze techniques used to build context, create effective visuals, and reduce clutter.
- Assess key principles of effective visualization design.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.