ebus405 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Structure of the Internet
- Demonstrate the role of Web browsers and search engines.
- Explain the structure of the Internet.
- Discuss the history of the Internet and the World Wide Web (WWW).
Common Internet Applications
- Explain the relation of the OSI model and the Internet.
- Explain common Internet applications.
The Internet and Business
- Explain Web page development.
- Explain how the Internet can be used for business-related activities.
- Distinguish between Internet, intranet, and extranet.
- Explain the role of Web servers and services.
- Explain Web security using the OSI model.
- Identify issues associated with managing a Web site.
- Identify trends of the Internet.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.