ebus410 | undergraduate
E-business Management I
topic title goes here
- Illustrate the complex relationships among individual, organizational, and societal cultures within the e-business environment.
- Analyze the internal and external environmental factors associated with e-business.
- Explain the implications of e-business on an organization's culture.
Strategic Planning and E-Business Organizations
- Develop an organizational design to support e-business.
- Identify trends and strategies in e-business.
- Describe the role of e-business in organizational strategy.
- Analyze the risks and opportunities associated with e-business.
- Compare and contrast e-commerce and other e-business models.
- Explain emerging trends in e-business models.
- Distinguish among key languages, protocols, and technologies used in e-business.
- Evaluate appropriate technologies to meet e-business needs.
- Create viable plans to manage organizational competencies to respond to changes in technology.
E-Business Security and Privacy
- Evaluate an organization's technology security policies and practices.
- Discover trends in e-business security and privacy.
- Distinguish among key technology alternatives for security and privacy.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.