ebus420 | undergraduate
Ebusiness Management II
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
E-Business Integration for Operations Management
- Examine the link between e-business and the organization's value chain.
- Analyze the value chain for new e-business opportunities.
- Identify the components of a value chain.
E-Business Applications for Operations Management
- Explore operations management application software solutions.
- Match e-commerce opportunities with available application software.
- Analyze an organizations implementation of e-business application software solutions.
Electronic Collaboration and Information Management
- Examine current examples of global electronic collaboration.
- Analyze global electronic collaboration for business application.
- Identify trends in global electronic collaboration.
Legal and Ethical Considerations in E-Business
- Assess legal and ethical risks in e-business.
- Examine current legal and ethical issues in e-business.
- Characterize the e-commerce customer.
- Examine the alignment of online and offline marketing programs.
- Evaluate the impact of e-commerce on marketing practices in various industries.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.