eco572 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Income Redistribution, Welfare, and Taxation
- Describe how welfare spending affects labor and employment.
- Evaluate how income redistribution influences the overall economy.
Multigovernment Public Finance
- Create a proposal to obtain financing for a specific project.
Introduction to Public Finance and Government
- Compare ideological viewpoints in public finance.
- Distinguish among the roles of the federal, state, and local governments.
Tools of Economic Analysis
- Analyze the role of economic theory in emperical research.
- Explain how cost-benefit analysis is used for public expenditure decisions.
- Compare the major expenditures that exist at the federal, state, and local levels.
Sources of Revenue
- Evaluate sources of revenue.
- Evaluate the role of financial efficiency at the state and local levels.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.