ecop561 | Graduate
This course applies economic concepts to make management decisions. Students employ the concepts of scarce resources and opportunity costs to perform economic analysis. Other topics include supply and demand, profit maximization, market structure, macroeconomic measurement, money, trade, and foreign exchange.
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Identify production level to maximize profits.
- Explain how to balance fixed and variable costs.
- Apply economic cost concepts in making business decisions.
- Determine pricing strategy to meet organizational goals.
- Determine ways to create non price barriers to entry based on market structure.
- Determine ways to increase product differentiation based on market structure.
- Determine ways to reduce costs for an organization.
- Determine the economy's stage in the business cycle.
- Evaluate current macro economic condition based on key indicators.
Credit Markets and Globalization
- Project the effect of credit markets on the economy.
- Project the effect of global economic conditions regarding trade and specialization business decisions.
Improving Business Decisions
- Apply economic concepts in making business decisions.
- Choose methods to increase revenue in an organization.
- Explain market equilibrating process.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.