eda500 | Graduate
Orientation To Administration And Supervision
This graduate-level course is Error getting duration This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the intern, the mentor, and the university supervisor.
- Identify internship requirements.
Introduction to the Administration and Supervision Program
- Define the mission and purpose of the College of Education.
- Identify the program description.
- Identify the resources available in the program handbook.
- Identify admission and progression requirements.
- Identify degree completion requirements.
- Identify the features of the Materials page of the student Web site.
- Identify the resources available in the Web Links Library.
- Identify the resources available in the Virtual School.
- Establish a TaskStream account.
- Define the Direct Response Folio (DRF).
- Describe the Assignments DRF.
- Identify the purpose and use of the e-portfolio in the Administration and Supervision Program.
- Describe the Evaluations DRF.
- Analyze the differences between the Assignments DRF and the Evaluations DRF.
- Describe the Personal Presentation and Resource Portfolios.
- Examine the Field Experience Observation Record.
- Identify opportunities for field experience.
- Identify field experience requirements.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.