eda554 | Graduate
Instructional Program Management And Evaluation
topic title goes here
The Influence of Instructional Leadership
- Examine the influence that a principal has on school climate or environment.
Educational Administrative Standards
- Identify state and national standards for administrators.
Assessment of Administrators
- Identify strategies to meet the requirements of the assessment instrument.
- Evaluate different instruments used in school districts to assess administrators.
Models of Supervision
- Examine models used to supervise instruction such as clinical supervision, peer coaching, direct assistance, and administrative monitoring.
- Analyze implementation strategies for models of supervision.
Leadership in the Improvement of Instruction
- Analyze leadership strategies that support teachers.
- Recommend specific ways school administrators can assist teachers in effectively managing student behavior, which leads to improved instruction.
- Recommend specific technological areas that could be used to improve student learning.
Evaluation Tools and Techniques
- Examine possible applications of instruments for supervision and evaluation of staff.
- Analyze supervision and evaluation skills to diagnose instruction.
Conferencing Tools and Techniques
- Analyze effective conferencing techniques and strategies.
- Identify mentoring processes.
- Examine the issue of conflict in today's schools.
- Analyze components of effective in-service and staff development programs to assist in the improvement of instruction.
Curriculum Development and Evaluation
- Examine program assessment and evaluation.
- Analyze evaluation models for implementing curriculum study.
Application of the Principles of Instructional Program Management and Evaluation
- Examine the models of supervision and the relationship of curriculum, staff development, and supervision.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.