eda560 | Graduate
Human Resources Leadership Management
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Recruitment and Selection of Personnel
- Describe equity issues related to the recruiting and selection processes.
- Analyze effective procedures for selecting qualified personnel.
- Explore the technology available for recruiting and hiring processes and how it is utilized.
- Evaluate effective procedures for recruitment.
Compensation and Collective Bargaining/Negotiations
- Analyze direct and indirect employee costs.
- Examine benefits available to personnel.
- Describe the processes involved in collective bargaining/negotiations.
- Research alternative models of negotiation and bargaining.
Role of Human Resources in School Administration
- Examine the human resources functions of the school administrator.
- Identify ways in which strategic planning is used in human resource management.
Induction and Staff Development of Personnel
- Describe the process necessary for implementing a successful induction program.
- Evaluate the components of an effective staff development program.
Performance Appraisal/Evaluation Process
- Describe methods of appraisal/evaluation.
- Examine the purpose of the appraisal/evaluation process.
Employee Grievance and Termination
- Describe the purpose and procedure of the grievance process.
- Summarize the components of due process.
- Examine the procedures associated with termination of service of educational personnel.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.