eda590a | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 3 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Examine the roles and functions of the principalship.
- Outline the process for designing a school improvement plan.
- Create organizational goals for implementing a school improvement plan.
- Evaluate student performance and school demographic data as it relates to school improvement.
- Evaluate the administration of a school and a district.
- Assess the importance of the shared decision-making process.
- Evaluate current best practices and research as it relates to school improvement.
- Manage a school improvement team.
- Examine the role and impact of stakeholders in education.
Effective Communication Skills
- Develop effective oral and written communication and listening skills.
- Assess whether the communication plan effectively serves the needs of parents, the community, the school and district, and under-served populations and diverse groups.
- Synthesize district information, priorities, and goals to stakeholders.
- Design an effective communication plan.
- Examine the key elements and goals of the internship experience.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.