eda590c | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 3 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Leadership and Management
- Examine current critical school administration issues.
- Analyze the importance of safe, clean, and appropriate learning environments.
- Examine sound and developmentally appropriate classroom and behavior management techniques.
- Assess the impact of professional development on an administrator's career.
- Analyze state and federal laws, district policies, and school procedures as they relate to school administration.
- Evaluate the importance of modeling best practices and serving as an instructional leader to an administrator's career.
- Examine the key elements of the internship experience.
- Analyze the processes of recruitment, inventory, hiring, induction, supervision, and employee dismissal.
- Examine student and staff incentive programs.
- Analyze staff evaluation procedures.
- Assess how human relations impact the school environment.
- Examine successful staff development strategies.
- Evaluate the characteristics of effective, high-quality induction programs.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.