eda591b | Graduate
Principal Internship Part II: Organizational Management
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Analyze inventory management procedures.
- Evaluate the importance of ethics in fiscal operations.
- Examine means to secure additional outside financial resources for schools and/or districts.
- Identify the various staff configurations and duties of a site committee.
- Analyze funding sources of a school and a district.
- Evaluate the process of planning and managing site budgets.
- Examine various organizational models for schools and districts.
- Examine organizational structures for decision making.
- Facilitate various decision-making and/or advisory committees or teams.
- Analyze processes for designing a school improvement plan.
- Evaluate current best practices and research as it relates to school improvement.
- Assess the importance of the shared decision-making process as it relates to leading change initiatives.
- Analyze state and federal laws, district policies, and school procedures as they relate to organizational planning.
- Analyze the processes of recruitment, inventory, hiring, induction, supervision, and employee dismissal.
- Evaluate the characteristics of effective, high-quality induction programs.
- Examine successful staff development strategies.
- Analyze staff evaluation procedures.
- Assess how human relations impact the school environment.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.