edceu1001 | undergraduate
Classroom Management/student Engagement
This undergraduate-level course is 1 week To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Student Engagement and Classroom Management
- Explain the process of using Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS).
- Define student engagement and the influence it has on student learning.
- Define classroom management and the influence it has on student engagement and learning.
- Explore how classroom culture influences engagement and classroom.
- Discuss student engagement and classroom management strategies.
- Describe antecedents, behavior, and consequences.
- Identify functions and tracking of behavior.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.