edceu1004 | undergraduate
Positive Behavior And Supports (pbis)
This undergraduate-level course is 1 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Identify the core features of Universal (Tier 1) Primary Prevention.
- Practice selecting and defining school-wide expectations.
- Examine the teaching of school-wide expectations.
- Examine features of acknowledgement systems.
- List rewards appropriate for individual schools.
- Examine a multi-year plan.
- Develop understanding of culturally equitable academic and social behavior competence.
- Generate ideas for successful implementation and sustainability.
- Reflect on school climate.
- Explore the historical development of PBIS.
- Explain the purpose and benefits of PBIS.
- Develop understanding of Multi-Tiered Systems of Supports (MTSS).
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.