edd570 | Graduate
Introduction To Educational Research
This graduate-level course is 4 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Differentiate between primary and secondary literature sources.
- Identify the elements of an effective literature review.
- Analyze the steps involved in conducting an online literature review.
- Examine scholarly literature to document research problems and solutions.
- Identify the basic steps in developing an action research plan.
- Examine the elements of an effective Action Research Proposal Outline and Planning Matrix.
- Identify the components of the Action Research Handbook.
- Analyze the requirements of the University's sequential research courses.
- Identify the purpose of research as it impacts decision-making and educational practices.
- Examine various approaches to conducting educational research.
- Examine the elements that differentiate qualitative from quantitative research.
- Analyze various sources for research ideas.
APA Editorial Format
- Recognize the APA editorial format as it relates to writing a formal research proposal.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.