edd580 | Graduate
Applications Of Action Research
This graduate-level course is 4 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Analyze publication standards from a variety of sources.
- Examine various types of funding sources.
- Analyze the necessary requirements for developing a successful grant proposal.
- Analyze the basic components of a grant proposal.
Communicating Research Findings
- Examine purposes and stakeholders for the ARP.
- Examine the elements of successful presentations for various stakeholders.
Action Research Project Reflection
- Recommend improvements/revisions to your ARP.
- Evaluate the action research process from beginning to end.
Final Components of the Action Research Project (ARP)
- Identify public speaking skills needed for professional conferences.
- Write the final action research project report by integrating Chapters I-IV with Chapter V.
- Format ARP consistent with APA guidelines
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.