edd713 | Graduate
Lifelong Learning: Leadership In The Educational Continuum
- Analyze theories of human development as they pertain to learning throughout the lifespan.
- Compare and contrast different learning constructs and theories.
- Evaluate postsecondary programs in various settings for their alignment with the needs of adult learners.
- Examine strategies to help adults overcome barriers to lifelong learning.
- Apply principles, constructs, and theories of learning to design strategies that encourage engaged and self-directed lifelong learning.
This graduate-level course is 8 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.