edd721 | Graduate
Planning And Leading Change
This course examines the concept of change and its impact on educational organizations. How to manage and lead change, counteract resistance to change, and the politics and economics of change are of special focus. Understanding the dynamics of change and how it influences strategic planning of an institution are explored.
- Examine the frameworks of change, current change theories, and the historical progression of change models.
- Explain influences on change within contemporary organizations.
- Develop strategies to lead change processes within an educational organization.
- Develop change processes using empirical research.
- Propose new processes for change based on existing models in an educational setting.
This graduate-level course is 8 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.