edl501 | Graduate
Orientation To Teacher Leadership
This graduate-level course is 1 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to the Teacher Leadership Program
- Identify degree completion requirements.
- Define the mission and purpose of the College of Education.
- Identify the program description.
- Identify the resources available in the program handbook.
- Identify the features of the course materials page.
- Identify the resources available in the Virtual School.
- Identify the resources available in the Web Links Library.
- Establish a TaskStream account.
- Identify the purpose and use of the e-portfolio in the Teacher Leadership Program.
- Define the Direct Response Folio (DRF).
- Describe the Assignments DRF.
- Describe the Personal, Presentation, and Resource Portfolios.
- Discuss how field experience is built into the coursework.
- Identify opportunities for field experience.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.