edtpa511 | Graduate
Edtpa Task 1 Analysis
This graduate-level course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Evaluation of Planning
- Describe instructional supports for whole class and students with specific needs.
- Identify language demands and language supports.
- Identify expectations under Task One: Planning for Instruction and Assessment from the edTPA Handbook.
Revision of Planning
- Describe the core concepts target students are to learn in the learning segment.
- Analyze prior academic learning and prerequisite skills for the target student.
- Identify instructional theories and peer reviewed research for use in planning commentary revision.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.