edtpa513 | Graduate
Edtpa Task 3 Analysis
This graduate-level course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Evaluation of Assessment
- Identify expectations under Task Three: Assessing Students’ Learning from the edTPA Handbook.
- Analyze individual student summaries and summaries of the whole class work set.
- Evaluate assessment data to provide accurate feedback.
- Create visual representations to profile student performance in a narrative or graph.
Revision of Assessment
- Describe how focus students use feedback to deepen their understanding of the content strategies.
- Analyze assessment results to propose targeted support to improve student learning.
- Revise assessment commentaries with cited theory or peer reviewed research from identified instructional theories.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.