edu200 | undergraduate
Introduction To Assessment
topic title goes here
Planning for Assessment
- Describe the design of quality assessments.
- Describe the use of taxonomies in planning for assessments.
Assessment for and of Learning
- Describe the role and effectiveness of formative and summative assessment.
- Identify appropriate and inappropriate uses of performance-based assessments.
- Analyze the effect of self-assessment on student achievement.
Assessment Feedback and Grading
- Describe the role and purpose of grading.
- Describe the characteristics of effective feedback.
- Identify the guidelines for effective grading practices.
- Summarize best practices of personal communication, recordkeeping, and report cards.
Overview and Purpose of Assessment
- Identify context, issues, and trends in assessment.
- Analyze assessments as the foundation of instructional goals and objectives.
- Identify the role of assessment in teaching.
- Define assessment.
Types of Assessment
- Describe different types of assessment.
- Analyze appropriate uses of assessment types.
- Identify the components of a balanced, comprehensive assessment system.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.