edu522 | Graduate
Overview Of Online Teaching
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Assessment and Management in the Online Classroom
- Identify assessment issues that are inherent in the online environment.
- Discuss issues related to unethical behavior, including cyber bullying, in the online environment.
Issues of Online Teaching and Learning
- Identify misconceptions, facts, and guidelines regarding the legal use of media.
- Discuss challenges of culture and community in the online environment.
- Analyze the instructor’s role in online program evaluation.
Elements of Distance Education and Online Learning
- Summarize research related to online learning.
- Identify key elements in the evolution of distance education.
- Align individual teaching practices with the National Standards for Quality Online Teaching.
All objectives apply.
Instruction in the Online Classroom
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of the online learner and instructor.
- Describe various instructional strategies and promising practices in the online environment.
Delivery of Effective Online Pedagogical Strategies
- Evaluate elements of a process for designing instruction.
- Compare the strengths and challenges of various web-based tools.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.