edu524 | Graduate
Organizing And Managing The Online Classroom
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Online Classroom Management: Keeping the Class Running Smoothly
- Determine how to manage diversity issues.
- Recommend strategies to promote student engagement.
Discipline in the Online Classroom: Handling Challenging Situations
- Identify strategies for dealing with discipline challenges.
- Create a discipline plan.
- All objectives apply.
Organization: Preparing for a Successful Online Class
- Describe online class components and their functions.
- Design online classroom procedures.
- Create a course syllabus.
- Create a plan for promoting parental involvement.
Relationships: Building a Positive Online Experience
- Describe the roles and responsibilities for K–12 students, teachers, administrators, parents, and other key personnel.
- Identify strategies for establishing a positive online community, including promoting the concept of digital citizenship.
Online Classroom Management: Preparing for Success
- Create a plan to promote goal setting, time management, and communication skills for students.
- Identify the unique opportunities and challenges for collaborative learning in the K–12 environment.
- Develop a personal philosophy for managing a course.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.