edu527 | Graduate
Differentiating Instruction In The Online Classroom
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Assessment Techniques for Online Differentiated Instruction
- Create differentiated summative assessment options.
- Generate rubrics, checklists, or other scoring guides for differentiated instruction.
- Develop differentiated formative assessment options.
- All objectives apply.
Overview of Differentiated Instruction
- Review the history and application of differentiated instruction in education.
- Determine a working definition of differentiated instruction appropriate to the online classroom.
Differentiating Content, Process, and Products in the Online Classroom
- Evaluate strategies to differentiate content in the online classroom.
- Recommend strategies for differentiating processes in the online classroom.
- Differentiate product options for online students.
Managing a Differentiated Online Classroom
- Prepare students and parents for success in a differentiated classroom.
- Determine strategies and techniques for managing online differentiated classrooms.
Differentiation for Diverse Learners in the Online Classroom
- Determine how differentiation supports students with special learning needs, including English language learners and struggling learners, in the online classroom.
- Recommend differentiation strategies for gifted and talented learners in the online classroom.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.