edu529 | Graduate
Coaching And Mentoring For Online Teaching
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Policies Regarding Online Teacher Development
- Explain current policies for online teachers.
- Defend proposed policy changes for online teacher development and evaluation.
Supporting Online Teacher Collaboration
- Evaluate media that supports online teacher collaboration.
- Analyze the benefits and barriers to online teacher collaboration.
- All objectives apply.
Online Teacher Induction
- Evaluate hiring and induction practices for online teachers.
- Determine the characteristics of highly effective online teachers.
Online Teacher Development
- Compare programs for online teacher training and support.
- Propose an ongoing professional development model for online teachers.
- Determine coaching methods and mentoring strategies that support online teachers.
Evaluating Online Teacher Performance
- Compare available instruments for evaluating online teacher performance.
- Design instruments to evaluate online teacher performance.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.