edu709 | Graduate
The Community College
- Examine the historic development and philosophical foundations of the community college.
- Examine the relationship between institutional mission, instructional services, and student population in 2-year institutions.
- Analyze the basic governance, organizational, and administrative structures in the community college.
- Examine ethical issues related to community college leadership.
- Research a topic of interest related to the community college.
This graduate-level course is 8 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.