em595 | Graduate
Strategic Planning And Implementation For The Energy Sector
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Identify major components of the strategic management process.
- Determine strategies that create value and sustain competitive advantage.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of an energy related organization.
- Compare and contrast strategic plan options.
Strategic Choice and Evaluation
- Describe certain considerations that must be incorporated into strategic implementation.
- Explain key success factors for monitoring and evaluating performance.
- Choose an appropriate strategy for an energy organization.
Construct a stragetic plan for an energy-focused organization.
Risk Management, Implementation, and Contingency Plans
- Create an implementation plan for an energy-focused organization.
- Create a risk management plan for an organization in the energy sector.
Mission, Vision, and Values
- Define organizational mission, vision, and values statements.
- Explain the role of ethics and corporate social responsibility in strategic planning for the energy sector.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.