emc320 | undergraduate
Emergency Preparedness And Planning
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Determine mitigation strategies for identified hazards and vulnerabilities.
- Describe the risk assessment process.
- Perform a hazard vulnerability assessment (HVA).
Emergency Operations Plan
- Identify key components of an emergency operations plan (EOP).
- Analyze a comprehensive EOP.
Evaluation of an Emergency Operations Plan
- Evaluate the implementation of an emergency operations plan.
- Evaluate communication and collaboration between agencies during a disaster.
Planning for the Future
- Predict future challenges for local, national, and global emergency management.
Introduction to Disaster Planning
- Describe the all-hazards approach to disaster preparedness.
- Explain the role of emergency management in disasters.
- Identify the importance of NIMS in emergency management.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.