eng221 | undergraduate
Technical Writing Fundamentals
topic title goes here
- Implement effective layout and design in presentations.
- Develop a professional slideshow presentation.
Writing Reports & Proposals
- Develop a request for proposal.
- Implement effective document design in technical writing.
Writing Technical Instructions & User Manuals
- Determine criteria for writing a user manual.
- Develop a user manual with appropriate visual elements.
- Design effective written communication for user manuals and technical instructions.
The Technical Writing Process
- Identify how writing methods are used in the corporate environment.
- Compare differences between technical and expository writing.
Technical Writing in the Corporate Environment
- Identify intellectual property issues in the corporate environment.
- Design a memo with appropriate formatting for the corporate environment.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.