eng313 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 2 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Designing An Effective Proposal Presentation
- Define the four principals of design in crafting effective presentations.
- Demonstrate the use of appropriate graphic elements, including charts, tables, and images in a proposal.
- Describe the importance of design in a proposal presentation.
- Demonstrate how to frame introductions and conclusions, and to set a context for the body of a proposal.
- Identify the purpose of the proposal.
- Explain the variables to writing a proposal that meets the needs of its target audience.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.