ent586 | Graduate
Informational Technology For Entrepreneurs And Leaders
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Business-Driven Information Technology
- Examine how information technology fits in the value chain.
- Evaluate the role of information technology in creating competitive advantage.
- Analyze the impact of technology-supported business decisions.
Enterprise Technology Strategy
- Identify practices for information technology governance.
- Consider the role of ethics in technology strategy development.
- Develop a strategic planning process that fosters a culture of technology innovation.
Information Systems Acquisition
- Plan information technology acquisition and implementation.
Enterprise Information Systems
- Analyze the role of different management information systems.
- Assess data collection and management systems.
- Evaluate opportunities for enterprise collaboration using information technology.
- Investigate how emerging technology can support the enterprise strategy.
Information Technology Risk Management
- Explain the risks to enterprise security.
- Determine appropriate risk management practices.
- Employ information technology to identify market trends and opportunities.
- Analyze the ethical use of information technology to develop competitive intelligence.
- Evaluate the benefits of business analytics in measuring enterprise performance.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.