env430 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Evaluate municipal solid waste processing operations technologies using a cost-benefit analysis for recycling, composting, landfill, and incineration options.
- Evaluate multimedia sampling strategies using a cost-benefit analysis of sampling and remediation technologies.
- Compare and contrast technology for waste minimization in municipal solid waste and hazardous waste management systems.
Air Pollution Technology
- Identify sources of air pollutants and the associated control technologies.
- Describe the operation and application of common air sampling and monitoring technologies.
- Evaluate the application of air pollution control technologies for stationary sources of gases, particulates, and noise.
Fundamental Concepts for Environmental Technology
- Describe biotic and abiotic ecological principles used in environmental technology.
- Distinguish between compressible and noncompressible flow statics and dynamics principles.
- Identify physical and biochemical parameters important to environmental media.
Water Pollution Technology
- Relate common water pollutants and their hazards to appropriate environmental management technologies.
- Compare and contrast environmental technology applications for sanitary and stormwater management systems.
- Determine required management system technologies for polluted surface water, sewer, and stormwater quantities.
- Compare and contrast water purification and wastewater treatment system quality parameters.
- Describe technology requirements for potable water and primary, secondary, and tertiary wastewater treatment systems.
- Evaluate treatment system technologies for water and wastewater treatment systems.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.