env431 | undergraduate
Public Policy Analysis
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Describe significant global environmental challenges and policy approaches in order to address them.
- Hypothesize solutions to global public policy issues.
Introduction to Environmental Policy
- Summarize the challenges of environmental policy
- Explain how policy decisions are impacted by the value placed on the environment.
- Analyze environmental policy decisions.
Air and Water
- Describe approaches to control of pollutants.
- Explain air and water pollution policy development.
- Analyze policy proposals for air and water pollution issues.
- Describe energy issues, including sources and current policies.
- Analyze policy proposals for energy issues.
Waste and Land Use
- Analyze waste and land management issues including urban sprawl.
- Analyze policy proposals for waste and land management.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.