eth355 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to Ethics
- Differentiate between morality, ethics, and values.
- Differentiate between moral norms and moral principles.
Aligning Personal and Professional Values
- Determine alignment between personal and professional values.
- Develop strategies to address misalignment of personal and professional values.
Ethical Theoretical Framework
- Explain historical perspectives on ethics.
- Differentiate between major ethical theories.
- Evaluate issues based on multiple perspectives.
- Develop arguments supporting multiple ethical perspectives.
Ethical Decision Making
- Apply ethical reasoning processes to make personal and professional decisions.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.