eth376 | undergraduate
Accounting Ethics And Professional Relations
topic title goes here
Accounting and Auditing Activities and Professional Standards
- Determine compliance of accounting and auditing activities with applicable standards.
- Evaluate the ethicality of accounting and auditing activities.
- Determine the legality of accounting and auditing activities.
Professional Standards Based Decision Making
- Use professional standards to make legal and ethical business decisions.
Introduction to Accounting Ethics
- Explain the purpose of the AICPA code of professional conduct.
- Evaluate the ethicality of accounting activities.
Legal and Regulatory Issues and Financial Reporting
- Determine the legality of financial reporting activities.
- Determine compliance of financial reporting activities with applicable financial reporting standards.
- Evaluate the ethicality of financial reporting activities.
- Determine the legality of corporate governance activities.
- Evaluate the ethicality of corporate governance activities.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.