fin415 | undergraduate
Corporate Risk Management
topic title goes here
Corporate Risk: Strategies and Contemporary Issues
- Examine future risk management strategies.
- Examine new trends and developments in risk management.
Overview of Corporate Risk
- Define corporate risk terminology.
- Describe the types of risk.
- Explain the rationale behind risk management.
- Identify the benefits of risk management.
Corporate Risk: Measurement Techniques
- Identify techniques for measuring risk.
- Compare and contrast risk measurement techniques.
- Utilize risk measurement techniques.
Corporate Risk: Analysis and Management
- Identify various risk management tools and techniques.
- Compare and contrast the various risk management tools and techniques.
- Utilize risk management tools and techniques.
Corporate Risk: Planning and Insurance
- Assess insurance components within risk management plans.
- Evaluate a risk management plan.
- Compare and contrast the elements of a risk management plan.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.