fin420 | undergraduate
Personal Financial Planning
topic title goes here
Tools for Financial Planning
- Calculate present and future value of money.
- Compare elements of fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loans.
- Conduct a personal financial analysis using relevant financial tools and data.
Next Steps in Financial Planning
- Determine personal insurance needs.
- Adjust asset allocation relative to personal financial goals.
- Evaluate a financial plan.
Markets and Analysis
- Analyze the current financial environment.
- Determine personal risk tolerance.
- Compare risk and return among common investment options.
Introduction to Personal Finance
- Identify personal financial goals.
- Create a personal net worth statement.
- Estimate personal cash flows.
Assessing Current Financial Situation
- Analyze cash flows in relation to personal needs and objectives.
- Assess use of credit and personal creditworthiness.
- Develop a personal financial plan.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.